Join WILLCO Companies
Building Maintenance Engineer
Qualified candidate should be a self starter, problem solver, have good customer relations skills and able to work overtime as needed. Ideal candidate will have a CFC license. Candidate must be willing to cover any shift Sunday thru Saturday. This candidate has to be a good communicator with both written and verbal skills. The position also requires basic HVAC skill as well as plumbing electrical and carpentry skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain equipment data, records and maintenance schedules for all major items/systems of equipment
- Ensure proper start up/shut down of operating equipment at the beginning/end of each operating day
- Perform duties resolving tenant HVAC complaints; electrical, plumbing other tenant requests
- Ensure problems are resolved promptly and courteously; give priority of effort to providing quality service to tenants and insuring satisfaction
- Perform required repairs and preventative maintenance to equipment systems
- Use blueprints, drawings and manuals to carry out various duties
- Utilize established safety rules, regulations and procedures to maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Report all pending items of work held over to next day
- Report all critical items to Chief Engineer for further direction
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Education: Candidate will have extensive training in facilities management and engineering
- Experience: Qualified candidate should be a self starter, problem solver, have good customer relations skills and able to manager 2-3 personnel.
- This candidate has to be a good communicator with both written and verbal skills
- Organizational skills
- Physical Requirements: Able to lift over 50 lbs., climb ladders, walk for extensive periods of time
This description is not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Willco is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, gender, disability, national origin, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Available Positions
- Building Maintenance Engineer EXPLORE