Join WILLCO Companies
Property Assistant (“PA”) to multiple Property Managers with a total of approximately 800,000 square feet of commercial office and retail centers in the DC/MD/VA area. PA will report daily to headquarter office in Potomac, MD.
Responsibilities of the PA are as follows:
- Daily communication with tenants, vendors and Engineers.
- Code invoices and expense vouchers weekly.
- Create tenant notifications and memorandums.
- Respond to work tickets, tenant requests and other
- Serve as a liaison between access control-company and tenants while managing the distribution of building access cards.
- Obtain bids from vendors and contractors and made recommendations for services.
- Participate in property inspections
- Communicate and coordinate collections with delinquent tenants. This includes sending delinquency and deficiency letters.
- Manage overtime HVAC and utility billing to tenants which includes creating and tracking invoices.
- Create and send invoices for tenant bill backs with frequent communication to Property Accountants.
- Assist in planning and coordinating tenant functions
- Create weekly status reports for each property and report status to Director of Property Management at staff meetings.
- Coordinate meetings between property manager, vendors, tenants, engineers, etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two (2) or more years of office experience, preferably in the property management, retail, or customer service industry.
- Proficient with MRI Accounting Software.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- General Services Administration (GSA) experience.
- Organization is critical. Must keep Property Managers organized.
- Excellent customer service skills, strong written and communication skills.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and multitask when needed.
- Proactive work ethic.
- Must be able to take initiative.
- You can promote teamwork among employees in order to accomplish goals and to meet the needs of the customers
- Ability to work with others as a team member to accomplish projects
This description is not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Willco is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, gender, disability, national origin, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Available Positions
- Property Assistant EXPLORE