Join WILLCO Companies
Mobile HVAC Technician
Qualified candidate should be a self starter, problem solver, have good customer relations skills and able to work overtime as needed. Ideal candidate will have a CFC license. Candidate must be willing to cover any shift Sunday thru Saturday. This candidate has to be a good communicator with both written and verbal skills. The position also requires basic HVAC skill as well as plumbing electrical and carpentry skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify units at flex properties to be maintained and serviced by landlord.
- Create and maintain P.M. schedule for units at flex properties as necessary
- Create and maintain P.M. schedule for HVAC equipment now under service contracts at retail and office properties as requested
- Verify “Ravti” inventory and make adjustments to system as necessary
- Set up and maintain a “Service Truck” for use as needed for P.M’s and necessary HVAC service. This includes inventory of parts and equipment housed on the truck and the maintenance and up-keep of the truck
- Assist or have a building engineer assist with P.M.s in office buildings as necessary
- Respond to service calls for mechanical issues at all buildings, time permitting
- Responsible for the contacting of outside contractors if necessary for issues beyond our in-house capacity
- While using the in-house staff, making an effort to teach and/or help the onsite engineer to understand or become more comfortable with the equipment on site.
- Be able to perform install work with the help of in house engineering staff.
- Maintain service records for all equipment serviced. Including work done by outside contractors.
- Maintain equipment data, records and maintenance schedules for all major items/systems of equipment.
- When extended coverage is needed at one of the properties, ensure proper start up/shut down of operating equipment at the beginning/end of each operating day
- Perform duties resolving tenant HVAC complaints; electrical, plumbing other tenant requests
- Ensure problems are resolved promptly and courteously; give priority of effort to providing quality service to tenants and insuring satisfaction
- Perform required repairs and preventative maintenance to equipment systems
- Use blueprints, drawings and manuals to carry out various duties
- Utilize established safety rules, regulations and procedures to maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Report all pending items of work held over to next day
- Report all critical items to Director of Engineering for further direction
- Perform other related duties as assigned
1. Education: Candidate will have extensive training in facilities management and engineering. CFC Universal License preferred.
2. Experience: Qualified candidate should be a self starter, problem solver, have good customer relations skills and able to manager 2-3 personnel. This candidate has to be a good communicator with both written and verbal skills. Organizational skills a must!
3. Physical Requirements: Able to lift over 50 lbs., climb ladders, walk for extensive periods of time.
This description is not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Other Available Positions
- Mobile HVAC Technician EXPLORE